A selection of articles related to octatonic scale.
Original articles from our library related to the Octatonic Scale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Octatonic Scale.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The World Mind and Consciousness (GM4)
- Few would argue the fact that today's world is literally permeated with conflict at every level of society. Yet the governments and institutions of the world are, for the most part, unable to alleviate the pain and fear that is increasing among us. Most...
Mind >> World Mind
- Raising the World Mind (GM10-11)
- Part 1 | Part 2 Part 1 The wise live in accord with natural laws. It is they who understand that the laws of nature are much higher than the laws of man, because breaking them implies penalties far greater than a fine or prison sentence. When a person...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 5
- (Part 5 of 5) The description of the seven specialists for group mind formation continues… 3) THE MOTIVATOR; The psychic specialist known as the Motivator, represents and embodies the will to evolve. Their contribution to group mind effort is a...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Summary
- As we enter into the new millennium, the dreams of a fading era carry us all to an uncertain destination. The modern age has in no way resolved the human crisis, which is not significantly different except in terms of scale and severity, than the tragedies...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Octatonic Scale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octatonic Scale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Learn to Improvise in 15 Minutes a Day: The Octatonic Scale This
- This article introduces an octatonic scale. It's a simple principle that can open whole new harmonic doors.
- The Diminished (Octatonic) Scale as a Tuning System The
- 1. The Diminished. (Octatonic) Scale as a.
- Stravinsky and the Octatonic: A Reconsideration
- portance of the octatonic scale in Stravinsky's music.
- The Lowdown on the Octatonic Scale
- The Lowdown on the Octatonic Scale. By Frank Horvat. Within the last year, RCM Examinations has revised its Theory Syllabus.
Suggested News Resources
- SFS sonorities dazzle again
- These days, when we are taught about this music, we are told about the “Petrushka chord” and the tritone-rich octatonic scale from which it was derived.
Suggested Web Resources
- Octatonic scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An octatonic scale is any eight-note musical scale.
- Octatonic Scale
- Octatonic Scale. A scale of eight pitches per octave arranged by alternating half steps and whole steps. There are only three different arrangements of this scale.
- Octatonic Scales
- The octatonic scale has only two modes. As shown in the next two examples, Mode 1 begins with a whole step and Mode 2 begins with a half step.
- Octatonic Scale - YouTube
- Jul 5, 2008 We'll take a brief look at the Octatonic Scale. Another video will follow on some other applications of this scale, i.e.
Octatonic Scale Topics
Related searchesascii art ibm pc
hess law of constant heat summation
characters in the smurfs nemesis