- Anthrax investigation: USDA finds more CDC lab problems
- Four days after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention concluded its investigation into June's accidental anthrax exposure, more details are being released about the government health agency's mishandling of potentially dangerous pathogens.
- Whooping cough cases rising in Oklahoma, especially Tulsa County
- Tags: Geography Of Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Pediatrics, Health_medical_pharma, Tulsa County, Pertussis, Vaccination, Vaccine-preventable Diseases, Bordetella Pertussis, Octave Gengou, Whooping Cough, Oklahoma City, Health, Board Of Health ...
- CDC: Smallpox found in NIH storage room is alive
- At least two of the vials employees at the National Institutes of Health found in an unused storage room earlier this month contain viable samples of the deadly smallpox virus, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Friday.
- Forgotten vials of smallpox virus found
- You never know what you're going to find in an unused storage room. Employees at the National Institutes of Health, for example, recently discovered some old vials of variola. You may know variola by its less formal name -- smallpox.
- Tosferina, grave amenaza para los niños
- Según la ¿Enciclopedia Médica en Español¿de Medline Plus (2009), aunque la tosferina empezó a describirse a finales del siglo XVI, hasta 1907 la bacteria no fue aislada por dos médicos franceses, Jules Bordet y Octave Gengou, a partir de extractos de ...
Octave Gengou is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octave Gengou books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Octave Gengou Topics
Related searchesroyal manchester institution
weei dennis and callahan controversy
paddington nearest tube stations
cat history and mythology
successful parasite vs parasitoid
robert alton harris the execution