A selection of articles related to octopus plural.
Original articles from our library related to the Octopus Plural. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Octopus Plural.
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Octopus Plural is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octopus Plural books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Octopus love
- “Apparently, the correct plural of 'octopus' is 'octopuses',” I tell him. “Because it's a Greek word. The i-ending belongs on the plurals of Latin words.
- Tiny Bytes Podcast: Kalabhavan Mani dies, India clinch Asia Cup and more
- The Octopus is also extremely intelligent. Unlike humans who have their brain in one place (in their heads), Octopi (plural of Octopus) have neurons spread across their 8 tentacles too. That's it for today kids.
- Is the plural of octopus 'octopi' or 'octopuses'?
- The -us in octopus is thus a relic of the Greek pous for "foot," not the second-declension masculine Latin ending whose plural form is -i.
- Flagstaff Trailheads: However you pronounce it, appreciate the FUTS
- The plural of “octopus” is interesting. It's octopuses, which I find awkward to say and for some reason a word that amuses me into a barely contained glee. I'm giggling to myself right now.
- Welcome to the future of words: the printed dictionary
- Or maybe you are not sure whether the plural of “octopus” is “octupuses” or “octopi”? Does any of this really matter? Yes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.