- The GQ Guide to James Bond: Octopussy
- After a ropey couple of outings - For Your Eyes Only is a little low-key, Moonraker is vastly OTT - the Moore era reaches its peak.
- Bond Girl: Re-Watching and Re-Evaluating Octopussy
- Octopussy is a weird mix of goofy attempts at humor (all the clown costumes and that Tarzan thing) and a serious plot with intrigue and deaths galore.
- James Bond enthusiast killed after crashing home made 'Octopussy' plane
- The plane was an international sensation in the early 1980s after being made famous when it featured in the opening sequence of the 007 hit Octopussy. Several hours before yesterday's crash Mr Cox had taken one of his friends John Drysdale and his two ...
- Share the post "Countdown to Spectre – Octopussy Review"
- Octopussy follows in the footsteps of For Your Eyes Only by once again offering a tale grounded in reality, one that again focuses on the espionage aspects of Bond's work.
- James Bond 007: revisiting Octopussy
- It's a funny old film, Octopussy, one used as evidence by both Moore's prosecution and his defence. Haters cite the befuddled plot, an older Moore, some truly silly moments (Tarzan yell, anyone?
Octopussy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Octopussy books and related discussion.