A selection of articles related to odd.
Original articles from our library related to the Odd. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Odd.
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Basic View of Paganism or Bambi Pagansim
- "You people are all so nice! I like the idea of Paganism, but I don't think I could be that nice all the time." The writer was genuinely perplexed and driven to ask me if it is really possible that Pagans, Witches and Wiccans really lived such...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Odd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Odd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Syd Tha Kyd Details Departure From Odd Future
- Syd Tha Kyd details her departure from Odd Future after she was a member of the collective at the group's height around 2010. Syd was the group's deejay and, in the early days, allowed them to record in her home studio.
- Eight odd tricks to try with your Amazon Echo
- The Amazon Echo is full of surprises. Since it was launched in 2014, the voice-controlled virtual assistant gadget has picked up steam and turned into a helpful home companion.
- 'House of Cards' Season 4, Episode 11: An Odd Threesome
- After the energetic, momentous back-to-back episodes that focused on the intrigue of the Democratic National Convention, this chapter of “House of Cards” feels as if its treading water.
- Trump and Carson: The odd couple
- "There are two Donald Trumps," Ben Carson mused on Friday as he gave his former adversary his blessing — the pugilistic showman on stage, and the "cerebral" man behind the curtain. Carson implied that Trump would be acting more presidential as he ...
- Meet the odd four who moved NGT against World Culture Festival
- NEW DELHI: The National Green Tribunal's Rs 5-crore fine order against Art of Living's (AoL) World Culture Festival being held on the banks of Yamuna in Delhi was initially triggered by four petitions filed last month by different people.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.