A selection of articles related to odds.
Original articles from our library related to the Odds. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Odds.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Morgan le Fay
- The final incarnation of the Irish valkyrie Morrigan, Morgan plays a critical but ambiguous role in the Arthurian cycle. Portrayed as a mortal female deeply learned in Magick and a close relative of Arthur's (maternal half-sister), she is always at odds with...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part III
- III;1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut. III;2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit! III;3. Now let it be first understood that I...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Odds is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Odds books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Final odds for Ky. Derby Future Wager Pool 3
- Mohaymen, the racing media's favorite for the 2016 Kentucky Derby, received similar backing this weekend in Pool 3 of Churchill Downs' Future Wager for its signature race. The unbeaten son of Tapit, trained by Kiaran McLaughlin and owned by Shadwell ...
- Las Vegas odds for March Madness NCAA Tournament games
- The field for the NCAA men's basketball tournament was announced on Sunday night, and shortly thereafter the folks in Las Vegas got busy putting out opening odds for the first-round matchups. The tournament opens on Tuesday with two play-in games at ...
- March Madness 2016 odds and lines for NCAA Tournament's first round
- More: TV schedule, tip times | Ranking the field 1-68. Some sports fans like to know what the oddsmakers have set as the betting line for NCAA Tournament games for entertainment purposes. Other fans, like myself, think using these lines can give you an ...
- Texas A&M vs. Kentucky, SEC championship 2016: Odds, lines and betting preview
- The Texas A&M Aggies are 8-0 straight up and 7-1 against the spread in their last eight games. The Aggies will try to win the SEC Tournament for the first time in school history this Sunday against the Kentucky Wildcats. Texas A&M is a 3.
- Odds to Win NCAA Tourney
- However that seeding has been met with a lot of skepticism the Ducks are worthy of the honor. Tipoff is set for 4:27 PM PST on Friday as Oregon awaits the winner of the play-in between Holy Cross and Southern. Vegas has the odds out on who will win the ...
Related searchesinfrared data association irlmp
mckinley tariff act
similarities between hinduism and islam
death personification hindu mythology