Odessa Argentinas Nazi Files
A selection of articles related to odessa argentinas nazi files.
Original articles from our library related to the Odessa Argentinas Nazi Files. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Odessa Argentinas Nazi Files.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- A Couple Ghost Stories
- I don’t know many Cambridge ghosts but perhaps readers might enlighten me as to how many we have in the area. As a matter of fact, the Cambridge Archives would be pleased to have a collection of stories for the files. If you care to write up a story related...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Odessa Argentinas Nazi Files is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Odessa Argentinas Nazi Files books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How South America Became a Nazi Haven
- According to Uki Goñi, author of “The Real Odessa: Smuggling the Nazis to Peron's Argentina,” the Peron government in 1946 sent word through Argentine Cardinal Antonio Caggiano to a French counterpart that the South American country would be willing ...
- EC launches preliminary assessment against Poland
- The European Commission launched a preliminary assessment under rule of law mechanism against Poland, EC Vice-President Frans Timmermans informed. “The purpose of the process we have launched is to clarify the facts in an objective way, assess the ...
- Suing to Profit From a Nazi's Diaries
- Ms. Schacht's involvement in the Goebbels diaries stems from a relationship she had as a legal adviser to François Genoud, a shadowy Swiss banker who might have stepped straight out of “The Odessa File.” Born in 1915, Genoud was an early and stalwart ...
- Appointing a data protection officer is no longer obligatory
- One of the advantages of appointing a DPO is that in such a situation data controllers do not have to register data files containing ordinary (non-sensitive) personal data with the GIODO (the Polish data protection authority).
- Neo-fascist National Front leads first round of French regional elections
- The election results underscore that the PS' move to a fundamental break with democratic forms of rule has weakened arguments that voters should oppose the FN due to its anti-democratic heritage—its support for the Nazi-collaborationist Vichy regime, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.