- Odile Decq completes renovation of Antti Lovag 1970s bubble house
- French architect and 2016 Jane Drew prize winner Odile Decq has completed a five-year renovation of Maison Bernard, a "bubble house" in the South of France designed by Hungarian architect Antti Lovag (+ slideshow). Bubble House Maison Bernard ...
- Odile Decq wins Jane Drew prize for women in architecture
- French architect Odile Decq has been named as the recipient of the Jane Drew prize for raising the profile of women within architecture, as a survey finds large numbers of female architects reporting sexual discrimination or harassment.
- Parisian lingerie designer opens first U.S. store in Palm Beach
- For something that isn't meant to be seen too often, lingerie is one of the most difficult styles of clothing to design — and one of the most empowering to wear, according to a new island designer.
- odile decq revamps antti lovag's maison bernard in the south of france
- 40 years after its birth, the maison bernard endowment fund commissioned french architect odile decq to renovate the building, a process which lasted five years. the restoration focused primarily on a bold use of vibrant color which enabled each of the ...
- Odile Decq recognised with 2016 Jane Drew Prize
- Then named ODBC, the firm was renamed Studio Odile Decq after her partner died in 1998. Her work includes art galleries and museums, social housing, and a motorway bridge over the A14 at Nanterre in France. She has become the fifth recipient of the ...
Odile is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Odile books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesouthouse design and construction
emollient mechanism of action
early 20th century
antony tudor biography