- Walk The Talk With Odissi Dancers Surupa Sen And Bijayini
- In a refreshing and "artistic" Walk The Talk, we are transported to the world of Nrityagram, on the outskirts of Bengaluru where we meet these wonderful dancers and learn about their art form.
- Identity crisis for Odissi centre
- Bhubaneswar, March 17: The Guru Kelucharan Mohapatra Odissi Research Centre has a new building on its premises, but the foundation principles of the institution are crumbling with no research having been done there for more than a decade. Established ...
- In the footsteps of her guru
- “She wanted to know why girls should learn dance when after a point they would have to get married and take care of their family,” recalls the Odissi exponent. She adds with a chuckle, “In fact, I also didn't want to learn dance. I was lazy.
- Guru Banamali Maharana awarded Odissi Nrutya samman 2016
- The sixth edition of the Odissi Nrutya Samman by Nrutyangana dance school, was held in the Odisha capital yesterday. Former chief minister of Odisha Giridhar Gomang was the chief guest of the event.
- Odisha: Nalco Award in memory of Odissi Adi Guru Pankaj Charan
- Report by Odisha Diary bureau, Bhubaneswar: Odisha-based Navratna company Nalco is committed towards preserving and promoting the rich culture of Odisha, and in this line, the company, as a responsible corporate citizen, is continuously trying to ...
Odissi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Odissi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches1500-1550 in fashion
phoenicia phoenician trade