- Odontophobia: Fear Of The Dentist Can Be Lessened Through Cognitive Behavior
- Up to 15 percent of Americans skip going to the dentist because they suffer from something called odontophobia, a fear of the dentist.
- Jacobus van Nierop: 'Horror Dentist' on trial for mutilating hundreds of mouths
- Jacobus van Nierop has gone on trial in France charged of deliberately mutilating the mouths of more than 100 patients. on.aol.
- "The Sisters Mills" - Sleepy Hollow S03E04 Review
- You know, I used to be a big fan of the show. And I'm still a fan, or I wouldn't be watching it. But with staff MIA, I haven't been looking forward to reviewing Sleepy Hollow.
- Iontophoresis: Painless Electric Currents May Soon Replace Needles At The Dentist
- A visit to the dentist may be one of the most unpleasant experiences, and yes, even odontophobia — a fear of dentists — is a thing, and for good reason. But as medical technology progresses, so do the terrible tools of dentists.
- Dental Tourism in Costa Rica: Less Scary Than Regular Dentistry?
- Odontophobia is one of the many terms used to associate the unfounded fear of dental procedures.
Odontophobia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Odontophobia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesphonics notes
concert band transcriptions
el tajn history of el tajn
hole punch mechanism