A selection of articles related to office buildings.
Original articles from our library related to the Office Buildings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Office Buildings.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And take thou unto thee Aaron thy brother, and his sons with him, from among the children of Israel, that he may minister unto me in the priest's office, even Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar, Aaron's sons. 28:2 And thou shalt make...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 29
- Chapter 29 29:1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish, 29:2 And unleavened bread, and cakes unleavened tempered with oil, and wafers...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 These also are the generations of Aaron and Moses in the day that the LORD spake with Moses in mount Sinai. 3:2 And these are the names of the sons of Aaron; Nadab the firstborn, and Abihu, Eleazar, and Ithamar. 3:3 These are the names of the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Office Buildings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Office Buildings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Scorecard: More office towers rising in Manhattan than anytime since 1980s
- From the March issue: Manhattan is undergoing an office construction burst that promises to be larger than anything seen since the 1980s. There is about 30 million square feet of new office space either proposed, under construction or undergoing major ...
- Three more office buildings on the drawing boards at Plano's Granite Park project
- Developer Granite Properties has filed plans for three more buildings in its Plano project. (Granite Properties).
- Century-old Music Row office building sold
- A pair of local attorneys has paid $1.3 million for a more than century-old Music Row building where they plan to move their law offices.
- Mostly vacant downtown Milwaukee office building getting $8.5M upgrade
- The mostly vacant former 250 Plaza office building on East Wisconsin Avenue in downtown Milwaukee is getting an $8.5 million upgrade by two Chicago developers that bought it last year. The 20-story office building stands at Wisconsin Avenue and North ...
- Galleria-area office building trades hands
- An 11-story office building in the Galleria area was sold to local investment group Quasar Galleria Ltd. for an undisclosed amount free and clear of debt, according to Holliday Fengolio Fowler LP.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Office Buildings Topics
genealogy of musical genres
spanish units of measurement length
triple h trivia
henry l gantt