- Bioremediation of Cu(II) contaminated water by Saccharum officinarum: effect
- Methods: Biosorbent was prepared from raw (RAWB) and oxalic acid modified (OAMB) Saccharum officinarum. They were characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM/EDAX), fourier transform infrared (FTIR), and X-ray diffraction (XRD) for surface ...
- Getting Real
- “Sweet foods can be real. Saccharum officinarum, the scientific name for sugar cane, has been around well before the discovery of this New World.
- Pacete: Viaje Negrense: A hacienda experience
- The knights will be given “saccharum officinarum” (sugarcane) in small cuts as fitting benefaction for their being honorable followers of Lord Christopher Columbus.
- Mandragora officinarum. Prescrizione di un piccolo rimedio in medicina omeopatica e suo follow-up: il caso di Serafino
- La prescrizione costituzionale in omeopatia veterinaria può presentare delle difficoltà maggiori rispetto alla terapia umana, specialmente se si tratta di rimedi poco rappresentati nel repertorio.
Officinarum is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Officinarum books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesworld council of churches controversy
hodge dual the codifferential
analytic geometry example
spirituality and recovery