- Beskyldes for å leke «katt- og-mus»
- Statkraft får svi, mens Ikea snor seg unna. Det er resultatet av skatteskjerpelsen som skulle ta de multinasjonale selskapene, ifølge ny analyse. Lese mer?
- Loire producer Bouvet Ladubay returns to family control
- It is 41 years since the Monmousseau family sold Bouvet Ladubay to Taittinger. To complete the deal, the Monmousseau family created an investment vehicle named Ogmius Capital in partnership with three private equity firms – Ouest Croissance, CM CIC ...
- Bupa advert banned for implying private health cover boosts survival rate
- An advert for insurer Bupa has been banned for implying that cancer patients have a higher chance of survival if they receive private health care.
- Worried well: half of shoppers now buy 'free from' produce for food intolerance
- Ogmius. There seems to be some confusion here about the distinction between coeliac disease and gluten intolerance. In both cases, gluten-free diets are indicated.
- Life won't be a gas if we give up on British coal
- Britain is burning more coal than at any point since the early Nineties, and yet most of the indigenous industry is fighting for its very existence: there are 20,000 jobs at stake, mainly in places where there are precious few other options.
Ogmius is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ogmius books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
intendant new france
tonnage act of 1789
level term insurance