Ogoni People History
A selection of articles related to ogoni people history.
Original articles from our library related to the Ogoni People History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ogoni People History.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
Ogoni People History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ogoni People History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Nigeria: Cleaning Up Ogoniland
- Following several agitations from right groups in the Niger Delta area, particularly the people of Ogoni communities in Rivers State, the federal government of Nigeria in 2009, commissioned the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) to carry out ...
- Our Army of voters will defeat the rigging army imported by Amaechi – Governor
- He said that Amaechi's technique of killing Ogoni people by tagging them as militants before the Army would be rewarded with electoral defeat on March 19.
- Fresh Lawsuits For Niger Delta Oil Spills: Rethinking Shell's Arrogance of
- As alleged by the Movement for the Survival of Ogoni People (MOSOP), it takes in fact an average of 20 years for these litigations to be resolved by which time most of the plaintiffs have died.
- Ogoni people protest military invasion
- HUNDREDS of Ogoni people took to the streets on Saturday to protest the military invasion of Gokana and Khana Local Government Areas of Rivers State. The protesters, who carried white mock caskets, expressed sadness over the raiding of the Yeghe ...