- 20 suspected robbers, 10 cultists arrested in Ogun community
- The Ogun Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr Abdulmajid Ali, said the meeting would help to curb insecurity and also enhance effective police/community relationship. Ali said that this was his first meeting since he assumed duty as the commissioner and ...
- Ogun Govt. To Invoke 'No Work, No Pay' Rule
- The Ogun State Government has invoked the 'no work no pay' rule of the Trade Dispute Act in relation to the ongoing industrial action by its workforce.
- Isiaka, others blame Amosun for Ogun workers' strike
- ABEOKUTA—The Ogun State governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the last election, Prince Gboyega Isiaka and a group within the party, PDP Action Movement have berated the state government on the indefinite industrial action ...
- Ogun governor, Amosun, seeks approval to create 57 local government councils
- The Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, has asked the state House of Assembly to approve his proposal to create 57 Local Council Development Areas, LCDAs. The move came days after neighbouring Osun State government announced the creation of ...
- Ogun workers dare Amosun over arrest threat
- The striking workers in Ogun State have said they are not scared of being arrested and detained by the state government over the ongoing strike. The Chairman of the state chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress, Akeem Ambali, said this on Wednesday ...
Ogun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ogun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.