Ohio State University History
A selection of articles related to ohio state university history.
Original articles from our library related to the Ohio State University History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ohio State University History.
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Ohio State University History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ohio State University History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Where Jesse Owens lives every day: Inside the Ohio State archives (video)
- There are four rows in this warehouse space off the edge of Ohio State's campus, and there is room for up to five of these spaces as Ohio State's history grows. Most are for books that no longer warrant space in the OSU libraries.
- Eagles tie Ohio State with third highest score in program history
- After a sluggish start in the first two events, the Eastern Michigan women's gymnastics refocused and tied Ohio State University at 195.800 and defeated the University of Pittsburgh in a tri-meet in Columbus Saturday afternoon.
- Time to rethink your vegetable oil?
- COLUMBUS, Ohio – Risk of heart disease and diabetes may be lowered by a diet higher in a lipid found in grapeseed and other oils, but not in olive oil, a new study suggests. Researchers at The Ohio State University found that men and women with higher ...
- Ohio State holding Pro Day in Columbus
- Ohio State has at least six players who could potentially go in the first round of the upcoming NFL Draft, and several more who can be had in later rounds.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.