Ohio State University
A selection of articles related to ohio state university.
Original articles from our library related to the Ohio State University. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ohio State University.
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 2
- (Part 2 of 5) Every cubic inch of the body constantly radiates our internal state of being to the environment. In return, each one also unceasingly receives psychic inputs, (feelings, thoughts, Intentions, the general state of consciousness of others, etc.)...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ohio State University is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ohio State University books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bernie Sanders confirmed for Ohio State town hall event
- “I am happy CNN will host Sunday's town hall at The Ohio State University and provide an up-close engagement opportunity for students and the community to discuss the pressing issues of today.” Forum questions will come from the two moderators, CNN's ...
- CNN, TV One to host Democratic town hall event at Ohio State University
- WASHINGTON - CNN - Two days before five states hold crucial primary elections, CNN and TV One will host a nationally televised prime-time Democratic town hall at Ohio State University in Columbus. The town hall will be hosted by CNN's Jake Tapper and ...
- Bearcats Fall to No. 2 Ohio State
- Lauren Bellinger (Dublin, Ohio/Dublin Jerome) and Ali Miller (Portsmouth, Ohio/Portsmouth) added the only Bearcats win for the day, recording a 6-3 win over the 38th-ranked doubles duo in the country, Sandy Niehaus and Ferny Angeles Paz. However, Ohio ...
- CNN invites Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders to forum at Ohio State
- Bernie Sanders and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been invited to a CNN town hall forum Sunday at Mershon Auditorium at the Ohio State University, according to Rep. Joyce Beatty's office. Neither candidate immediately confirmed to The ...
- Time to rethink your vegetable oil?
- COLUMBUS, Ohio – Risk of heart disease and diabetes may be lowered by a diet higher in a lipid found in grapeseed and other oils, but not in olive oil, a new study suggests. Researchers at The Ohio State University found that men and women with higher ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ohio State University Topics
monarch butterfly protection
diode types of semiconductor diode
western new guinea tribes
south korea national football team