A selection of articles related to ohio territory.
Original articles from our library related to the Ohio Territory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ohio Territory.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Ohio Territory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ohio Territory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- From A Territory - Ohio History Teachers
- for military service and other reasons settled Ohio in the early years.
- TERRITORY - Ohio Department of Commerce - State of Ohio
- Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068-9005. (614) 644-2411 Fax (614) 644-2480 http://www .com.
- Broad Range of Stakeholders Oppose AEP-Ohio's Rate Plan
- Ohio's territory.
- Description and Resource Materials Ohio was not one of the original
- Here, the lesson will focus on the Ohio. Territory in the Northwest. OHIO SOCIAL STUDIES ACADEMIC CONTENT STANDARDS ADDRESSED: History.
Suggested News Resources
- • Chelan school bracing for $1 million in cuts over two years
- It shows a population of 3939326 located in 16 states and the Ohio territory. Virginia is the most populous state with 747610 inhabitants. The census compilation cost $44377.
Suggested Web Resources
- Timeline 1783 - 1799 Ohio Territory
- Frontier Players perform a living history tour and village around 1799 in Fairfield County, Ohio.
- Northwest Territory - Ohio History Central - A product of the Ohio
- Jul 1, 2005 On July 13, 1787, the Confederation Congress passed the Northwest Ordinance. The act created the Northwest Territory.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.