- Japanese Gang War Isn't The First: The Strange History Of The Yakuza
- When gang members play a Japanese card game, Oicho-Kabu, they remove their shirts to show the tattoos, which are normally concealed by clothing. The tattoos date back to the Edo period when the yakuza gangs began. Far from being a small group, the ...
- New Job Slang: A 21st-Century Guide to the Words We Use at Work
- "The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office." -- Robert Frost.
- 5 curiosidades sobre a Yakuza, a máfia japonesa
- Atsushi Mizoguchi, um escritor especialista em crime organizado, é o autor da teoria mais aceita para a origem da palavra “yakuza”. Segundo ele, o nome originou-se de um jogo japonês chamado “oicho kabu”, jogado com um baralho de cartas tradicionais.
- Of Yakuza and Their Secrets: Jack Hsu on '8-9-3'
- You've probably seen Jack Hsu's work without realizing it many times over the years.
- Outer Space is the place
- Supporter Kim Larsen (of Oicho Kabu) hopes it will be accessible to everyone in the community (she says artists may contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for booking and info). In mid-December, organizers signed a lease on the downtown space ...
Oicho Kabu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oicho Kabu books and related discussion.