- Jan 22, 2009 Definition: An acronym that refers to the conflicts in Afganistan and Iraq.
- Total Deaths KIA Non-Hostile WIA OIF U. S. Military Casualties 3480
- Total Deaths. KIA. Non-Hostile.
- 100G Ultra Long Haul DWDM Framework Document
- Jun 27, 2009 The objective of this document is to describe the OIF work on 100G DWDM transmission.
- The War List: OEF/OIF Statistics
- Troops who have served in OEF/OIF since 2001: ~1.4 million. Portion of OEF/ OIF troops, separated from service, through summer 2006: 588923.
- OEF/OIF Deployment-Related Traumatic Brain Injury
- OEF/OIF and compare them to previous conflicts. (Owens et al., 2008).
- Are degrees a waste of time?
- If you want to get a job that requires a degree, then that degree is not a waste oif time. forget most or even all of the subject matter, it is a waste of time. what does a degree prove?
- Ryan Kamauff
- A 7 year veteran of the National Guard, Ryan deployed to Iraq in support of OIF. He provided operational support to correctional units in addition to authoring many SOPs, doctrines, and training materials.
- Injured vets may be eligible for grant
- The purpose of the MIRF is to grant money to servicemembers injured while serving in-country (Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait) in support of OIF, OEF or OND.
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation:
- Supports and encourages medical research and disseminates information to patients, their families, and medical professionals.
- OIF - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- OIF. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
Oif is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oif books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.