Oil Platform History
A selection of articles related to oil platform history.
Original articles from our library related to the Oil Platform History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oil Platform History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Oil Platform History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oil Platform History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Brief History of Offshore Oil Drilling
- producing oil and gas -- suffered two fires and an explosion leading to the death of. 167 workers.
- SEARCH ON FOR 11 MISSING AS OIL RIG INFERNO RAGES
- Apr 22, 2010 HIGH-RISK JOB: More than. 500 fires have been reported on oil rigs since 2006, leading to millions in fines.
- Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Disaster: Risk, Recovery, and Insurance
- Based on data shown in Table 1, the Deepwater Horizon oil spill incident would be the largest offshore platform oil spill in U.S.
- Hours of Operation
- Listen to the story of the tension-leg platform, the world's most advanced offshore oil platform in history. Marketing Conoco.
- The Santa Barbara Oil Spill: A Retrospective
- The problems began on an offshore drilling rig operated by Union Oil called platform Alpha, where . (http://earthday.envirolink.
Suggested Web Resources
- Oil platform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Offshore platform Gulf of Mexico.
- History of the oil rig industry
- Features information on the history of the oil drilling industry and information on offshore oil rig jobs.
- Explosion on North Sea oil rig — History.com This Day in History
- On this day in 1988, an explosion rips through an oil rig in the North Sea, killing 167 workers. It was the worst offshore oil-rig disaster in history.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.