- Ojas - Topic:Yoga - Online Encyclopedia. What is what? Everything you always The ancient Brahmacharins had tremendous power, Ojas-Sakti.
- Aruna Prasnam Vol 3 - Srihayagrivan
- tasmAt uttarArdha: ojasvitara: - On the left side, ojas Sakti gets established. ojas is the Sakti to generate life. It is the Sakti between the thighs.
- Easy Steps to Yoga
- This is of paramount importance. By the practice of Yoga the semen becomes transmuted into Ojas-Sakti. The Yogi will have a perfect body.
- Greatly Inspiring Brahmacharya (Celibacy) Quotes
- is deflected upwards to the brain and is stored up as Ojas Sakti. Thereby the power of the intellect is intensified to a remarkable degree.
- to wards the brain in the form of Ojas Sakti or spir i tual en ergy. Spread a folded blan ket on the ground. Make a fin ger-lock and keep it over the blan -- ket.
- Practical Lessons In Yoga
- energy called Ojas-Sakti and this is stored up in the brain.
- PRANA HEALS
- It is stored up in the brain in the form of Ojas. Ojas is nothing but Prana.
- Ojas - Gnostic Teachings
- 1 day ago Ojas. (Sanskrit, literally "power or force of life") The energy that results channels, and finally, converting it into spiritual energy or Ojas Sakti.
- * Ojas - (Yoga): Definition
- The ancient Brahmacharins had tremendous power, Ojas-Sakti. They were Agnimanavakas, fire-lads, glowing with Brahmavarchas, as the result of self- mastery.
- Glory of Brahmacharya
- By sublime thoughts, meditation, Japa, worship and Pranayama, the sexual energy can be transmuted into Ojas Sakti and stored up in the brain.
Ojas Sakti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ojas Sakti books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.