- DEFINITION OF AN ECOLODGE · LOCATION & FACILITIES .
- Ok Phansa
- end of Buddhist Lent, it's also time for another big celebration, referred to as. 'Ok Phansa.
- THE QUIET IN THE LAND LUANG PRABANG,LAOS
- of The Quiet in the Land on the museum and the contemporary art exhibitions for Luang Prabang schools and Universities.
- Pick & Mix: Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos
- Ok Phansa (T) 174. P'chum Ben (C) 251. Ramadan 488.
- 12 519660-bindex.qxp
- OK Phansa (holiday), 20. Old Chiang Mai Cultural Centre, 229. Opium Museum ( Sop Ruak), 206, 217, 218.
- IMPACT: The Effects of Tourism on Culture and the Environment in
- October/November Boun Ok Phansa – Held on the full moon ending of the three- month rainy season period of monastic seclusion.
- Thailand: Seltene Schiffsprozession
- Damit wird feierlich das Ende der buddhistischen Fastenzeit am Ok Phansa Tag markiert. Bereits im Vorfeld des großen Tages werden zwischen dem 26. August und dem 7.
- Khao Phansa - BuddhaNet
- Traditionally, it is also important for laymen to ordain their sons into the monkhood on this day to get maximum benefit from the Buddhist teachings.
- Wan Awk Pansa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Wan Awk Pansa (Thai: วันออกพรรษา) is the last day of the Thai/Laos observance of vassa. It occurs in October, three lunar months after Wan Kao Pansa.
- Boun Ok Phansa : Lao Voices
- Nov 20, 2007 My relatives in Pakse and Vientiane were busy making khao thom for Boun Ok Phansa the day before the Morning Alms Giving.
Ok Phansa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ok Phansa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ok Phansa Topics
Related searchesbarbara brennan healing science
robert frank quotes
st paulinus of nola
tower of babel linguistic context