Okavango Delta People
A selection of articles related to okavango delta people.
Original articles from our library related to the Okavango Delta People. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Okavango Delta People.
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And when the people complained, it displeased the LORD: and the LORD heard it; and his anger was kindled; and the fire of the LORD burnt among them, and consumed them that were in the uttermost parts of the camp. 11:2 And the people cried unto...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Okavango Delta People is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Okavango Delta People books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Southern Africa: Deadly Borders ... 30 Namibians Killed Through Botswana's
- "We are worried that most of the people who have been killed were not poachers, but fishermen," Ntemwa said. "More than 30 lives have been lost since independence - this cannot be allowed to continue." Namibia's deputy prime minister ...
- Letter from Cuavanale
- And that is the real reason we are doing this expedition – to assist in educating local communities how to benefit from the wildlife using Botswana's Okavango Delta as a benchmark.
- Okavango Delta: Land of contrast and hippos
- The source of income in the village is primarily farming as well as handouts from those employed in safari lodges in the Delta and other places. Although the crime rate there is very low, some young people do cause havoc after inhaling glue.
- Abigail McBride finds her calling in Africa
- TAILS OF AFRICA — Abigail McBride saw plenty of wildlife in the Okavango Delta of Botswana, including these elephants. ... Abigail said they talked to tribe members in the Delta and were told of people being killed by hippos during the previous month.
- Poaching rife in SED
- South East District (SED) council leadership has pleaded with government to strengthen patrols in the area. The SED is concerned about the rising poaching cases in their area. This is despite the country's anti-poaching laws being strict.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.