A selection of articles related to oklahoma territory.
Original articles from our library related to the Oklahoma Territory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oklahoma Territory.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Dagaz, depending on one’s perspective, is either the last or next to last rune in the Elder Futhark. Ancient inscriptions vary in whether Dagaz or Othala comes last. Modern runesters pretty much agree that either order works. Other than the twenty-third and...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Oklahoma Territory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oklahoma Territory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Oklahoma Territory Mounted Shooting Association
- Oklahoma Territory Mounted Shooting Association. Jan. 21, 2009.
- 1890 Oklahoma Territorial Census
- excellent source for establishing the residence of a family in the Oklahoma Territory at the time of this event is the 1890 Territorial Census.
Suggested News Resources
- COLUMN: Frugality is great; luck is probably better
- Some of it was interesting: we found my grandfather's pearl-handled straight razor, the spike they used for restaurant orders at the hotel my grandmother used to run and a 1907 geography book that had a nice color map of the Oklahoma Territory inside.
- ASCS Lone Star Roundup at Cowtown Friday Night
- The Oil Medics ASCS Lone Star title belt is perilously close to being taken across the Red River into Oklahoma territory, as Matt Covington has the series championship within his sights.
- Marching with Sherman to the sea
- For an Enid man, whose grandfather made the run into Oklahoma Territory Sept.
- CALIFORNIAN: Theater and Dance Calendar for Aug. 11-17, 2011
- Set in 1906, in the Oklahoma Territory, the multi-award winning musical was composer Richard Rodgers' and librettist Oscar Hammerstein II's first musical.
- Rick Perry should see 'Oklahoma!' at DC's Arena Stage
- Director Molly Smith pulls off her re-imagining of the Oklahoma Territory as a fully integrated society in 1906.
Suggested Web Resources
- OKLAHOMA TERRITORY
- The Territory of Oklahoma existed for a brief seventeen years, yet its rapid expansion and development made its history unique.
- The Unassigned Lands of Oklahoma Territory
- Jun 6, 2011 During the 1800s, the U.S. government forcibly relocated Indian tribes from all over the country into the area known as Oklahoma Territory.
- OKGenWeb Oklahoma Land Openings 1889-1907
- Oklahoma Territory Land Openings 1889-1906 in Run, Lottery, Auction, and U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.