- Kyoto Kiss and Tell: The City's Best Love Shrine
- The man is the Shinto god Okuninushi. He has been a number of things in the heavenly pantheon, among them the ruler of spirits and magic. The rabbit is his special friend.
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final Introduces Sukuna-Hikona, Guardian Of The Ark
- Sukuna-Hikona, or in full, Sukuna-Hikona No Kami, is the Japanese dwarf deity of healing and sake brewing and is associated with hot springs. He assisted Okuninushi in building the world and formulating protections against disease and wild animals in ...
- Ninjas, haunted lanterns, 'yuba!' — Much ado about Nikko
- The Futarasan Shinto Shrine was also founded by Shodo in honor of the gods of the three holy mountains: Ōkuninushi, Tagorihime, and Ajisukitakahikone. “This is an interesting monument,” says Toshi, calling our attention to the Bake Lantern.
- El Shaddai, LovePlus Designers Reveal God Wars PS4/Vita RPG
- Kadokawa Games announced in its " Kadokawa Games Media Briefing 2015 Autumn" press briefing on Tuesday that it is developing a PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita game titled God Wars ~Toki wo Koete~ (God Wars ~Beyond Time~), slated for ...
- PHOTO: Scenes depicting ancient story emit dreamy glow in Tottori park
- The works depict six scenes from a local myth about Okuninushi no Mikoto, a god who appears in "Inaba no Shirousagi," a story about a rabbit that was saved by Okuninushi no Mikoto and predicted his future marriage to a goddess. Using a black-light art ...
Okuninushi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Okuninushi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesayurveda the five elements
banned films germany
nikon f2 accessories
weapon x ultimate marvel universe
genetic algorithm termination
willie nelson movies