- Refusing to check out of the Hotel Okura
- The team, following guidelines laid down by hotel President Kishichiro Okura, son of prominent entrepreneur Kihachiro Okura, sidestepped the minimal geometry and form-via-function aesthetics of Western modernist design to create a contemporary space ...
- In a Renewed Hotel Okura, Japanese Historians Still See a Loss
- Hotel Okura Co. Ltd.
- Arbitration claim over Korean pagoda ends in failure
- At the first arbitration meeting in July, the North Korean association claimed the stone pagoda was brought to Japan by Kihachiro Okura, a Japanese businessman, after Japan's annexation of Korea in 1910. The association claimed that it is unjustifiable ...
- Japan bids farewell to modernist design icon as Hotel Okura begins pre-Olympic
- The Okura's business has seen ups and downs over the 125 years since its founding in 1873 by Baron Kihachiro Okura, a weapons trader turned industrialist. Like many others, the Okura business empire was broken up by the American Occupation after ...
- Plans for Tokyo hotel unnerve preservationists
- It was erected across the street from the American Embassy. Architect Yoshiro Taniguchi led a design team appointed by Mr Kishichiro Okura, the founder. Unlike many postwar Tokyo buildings, the Okura was built to evoke Japanese-ness.
Okura Kishichiro is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Okura Kishichiro books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Okura Kishichiro Topics
Related searchesbiblical canon canonic texts in jewish and christian traditions
super chief mimbreo china
sugar beet diffusion
trombone romantic period
burmese language phonology