- SLIDESHOW: Polar Bear Swim draws a crowd to Olcott
- photos by JOED VIERA/STAFF PHOTOGRAPHERTOP: Swimmers make their way back from the chilly waters of Lake Ontario during the Olcott Polar Bear Swim for Sight event on Sunday. Polar Bear Swim for Sight sees 130 swimmers storm the waters of Lake ...
- Olcott Lions Swim for Sight returns
- Last year's 46th Olcott Lions Polar Swim for Sight took place amid one of the worst winters ever in Western New York.
- Calling all Polar Bears: Olcott swim is next weekend
- US&J FILE PHOTOParticipants in last year's Olcott Polar Bear Swim for Sight enjoy an icy dip in Lake Ontario.
- Polar Bear Swim taking place Sunday in Olcott
- The festivities begin at 10 a.m. and thanks to a rather mild winter, the 1,000 or so swimmers expected to show up should be dealing with water temperatures warmer than 32 degrees, according to Olcott Volunteer Fire Co.
- South Windsor Main Street Residents Oppose Demolition Of 1782 Olcott House
- The house built in 1782 by Asahel Olcott, a Revolutionary War soldier who responded to the Lexington Alarm in 1775,is a modified two story colonial.
Olcott is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olcott books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
mary celeste passengers
reinaldo avila da silva
confidence book key themes
phi kappa psi