A selection of articles related to old calendarists.
Original articles from our library related to the Old Calendarists. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Old Calendarists.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Old Calendarists is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Old Calendarists books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Old Calendarists in Appalachia
- As a Russian Orthodox monastery which observes the Julian, or “old”, calendar, we were surprised to learn about Appalachian “Old Christmas”, which is a most solemn and reverent time for families living in the mountains. The initial change-over from the ...
- [Final] Buffalo Sabres 2, New York Islanders 1: Moulson, Reinhart make Isles
- The damage was exacted by an ex-Islander, the brother of an ex-Islander, and a 22-year-old goalie playing in his third North American game.
- Happy new year! Wait, really — why do we celebrate it on January 1?
- The annual switch-over was variously celebrated on March 1 (the old, pre-Julian Roman New Year), March 25 (the Feast of the Annunciation), December 25 (Christmas Day), and even Easter. In the Byzantine East, September 1 marked the first day of the year ...
Old Calendarists Topics
Related searchesjustin martyr his conversion and teachings
clinker boat building finishing
cityrail change in cityrail map
angel neon genesis evangelion shamshel
borderline personality disorder related movies