Old Guard Leather Community
A selection of articles related to old guard leather community.
Original articles from our library related to the Old Guard Leather Community. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Old Guard Leather Community.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Old Guard Leather Community is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Old Guard Leather Community books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 500 Years of Jewish Life in Venice
- With tantalizing fragrances wafting out of the hidden kitchen and the velvety light of winter burnishing thousands of leather spines, I could practically taste the history that had made this room possible.
- Are the Irvings destroying New Brunswick?
- Wearing a brown leather jacket, polite and self-effacing, Dalzell and I discuss why I was there – researching the Irvings, Canada's fourth richest family, a clan Dalzell has crossed swords with for years.
- High Times with Aspen's Cannabis Kingpin
- Silverpeak Apothecary is the only cannabis shop in Aspen, and probably all of Colorado—perhaps the world—where a 74-year-old, four-foot-eleven, bespectacled Jewish grandmother greets you at the door.
- Web Extra: Mr. Twin Cities Leather 2016: “Hello From the Outside”
- The Mr. Twin Cities Leather 2016 title was awarded to Emerson Kellogg on Saturday evening, Feb. 13, at The Saloon.
- Patient Restraints: Bad Medicine?
- The most restrictive form is 4-point restraints with leather straps, but hospital staff can use soft Velcros, roll-belts, or even sedative drugs to restrain patients.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.