A selection of articles related to old ruthenian.
Original articles from our library related to the Old Ruthenian. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Old Ruthenian.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
Old Ruthenian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Old Ruthenian books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Byzantine-Ruthenian Antimensia in the Episcopal and Heritage
- Old Ruthenian Printed Books and Manuscripts in the Episcopal and Heritage Institute Libraries of the Byzantine Catholic Diocese of Passaic.
- SUMMARY A RULER AND WARRIORS. TALES OF LORDS
- Years was recreated by numerous authors, editors and compilers.
- The Rusyn Movement among the Galician Lemkos
- Mar 3, 2010 Old Ruthenian period (starorus'ka doba). He also underlined that during their historical development, the Lemko dia-.
- ($32 CSAC Monographs 9
- In this region, Old Ruthenian re Ielreb ,bas in czriodpwhich. Galicia.
Suggested News Resources
- Lemkivshchyna is alive!
- It was here that the most conservative Old Ruthenian and Russophile simulacra were cultivated that would make all of Halychyna suffer in the second half of the 19th century.
Suggested Web Resources
- Old Ruthenian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The name Old Ruthenian language has been applied to different things.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.