Old School Hip Hop
A selection of articles related to old school hip hop.
Original articles from our library related to the Old School Hip Hop. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Old School Hip Hop.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Old School Hip Hop is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Old School Hip Hop books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- MAGAZINE. HIP HOP IS WHAT YOU CAME TO REPRESENT. #3.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Feb 23, 2010 includes Atlanta's eclectic old school hip hop/R&B/rock singer DaLyrical; Los Angeles hip hop artist.
- rEvolutionary hip-hop & queer folk-pop-punk interactive workshops
- fusion of old school hip-hop, funk, electronica, jazz and acid rock continues to break the boundaries of the New York live music scene.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Chicago's Cool Kids' groove on old school hip hop
- Chicago's Cool Kids Chuck Inglish and Mikey Rocks hardly helped themselves in the marketing department, frit... by Jim DeRogatis | Aug.
- Kreayshawn Denies Da Brat Lesbian Rumors; Admits Having Crush On Nicki Minaj
- Music's next it thing, Kreayshawn, is finally responding to rumors of a romance between herself and old school hip hop rapper Da Brat. Last week, MediaTakeOut reported that the two had been carrying on a lesbian affair for sometime now.
- Courtesy Run DMT
- Some might say DJ-producer duo Run DMT be illin' for choosing to riff off their old-school hip-hop inspiration, Run-DMC, with their name and logo.
- Voodoo Tiki Tequila Joins Blue Goose Lounge to Present Handcrafted Tequila
- Guests can sink into the curvy, overstuffed sectional sofas while listening to old school hip-hop mashed with modern Top 40, Karaoke, live music or comedy acts. Head upstairs to indoor balcony that overlooks the entire space.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to OldSchoolHipHop.Com - A Tribute to Hip Hop Prior to
- Features biographies, recordings and videos from old school rap artists who performed prior to 1986.
- Underground Hip Hop dot com - Audio - Old School (80's & 90's Hip
- Our old school section not only offers classic hip hop and rap from the 80's & 90's (1980's & 1990's), but hard to find old school underground tracks as well.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.