Old Stone Age
A selection of articles related to old stone age.
Original articles from our library related to the Old Stone Age. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Old Stone Age.
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Old Stone Age is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Old Stone Age books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Do You Know the Difference Between the Old Stone Age and the New?
- [Jerusalem] – Archaeologists working at a site near the biblical Sea of Galilee in northern Israel have discovered objects they say shed light on man's Stone Age ancestors. The Jordan Valley may have sheltered a community which remained living in ...
- Yorkshire Stone Age pendant goes on display
- An 11,000-year-old Stone Age pendant discovered in North Yorkshire is to go on display at a museum in the county. The piece of shale measures 31mm by 35mm and features a series of lines engraved on its surface. The Yorkshire Museum, in York, claimed ...
- South Korea to CLONE Stone Age cave lions found in Siberian permafrost
- Scientists are trying to clone extinct cave lions after the 12-000-year old, perfectly preserved remains of two cubs was discovered in Siberia.
- Tiny handprints in Stone Age Egyptian shelter were NOT human
- Honoré compared measurements taken from the hand outlines in the cave with those taken from the hands of newborn human infants of around 37 to 41 weeks old. She also included measurements taken from newborn premature babies that were 26 to 36 ...
- 12000-year-old Israel village links old and new Stone Ages
- The village encapsulate cultural characteristics typical of both the old Stone Age -- known as the Paleolithic period, and the new Stone Age -- known as the Neolithic period.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Old Stone Age Topics
Related searchestekken characters
yoruba mythology deities
space-time theories of consciousness
battle of agincourt popular myths