A selection of articles related to oldest.
Original articles from our library related to the Oldest. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oldest.
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Oldest is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oldest books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The oldest man in the world survived Auschwitz
- Israel Kristal is 112 years and 178 days old. That's quite an achievement. On Friday, representatives of Guinness World Records came to his home in Haifa, Israel, to officially give him a certificate.
- Publish annual bulletin of oldest cases to highlight pendency, says PM Modi
- "I have to make a suggestion on an idea I just thought about and that is can our courts every year bring out a bulletin that highlights the oldest cases pending before them.
- Scientists Discover Oldest Pine Tree Fossil, Specimen Preserved As Charcoal
- Scientists Discover Oldest Pine Tree Fossil, Specimen Preserved As Charcoal. With a recently discovered specimen preserved as charcoal, the pine tree can be dated back at least 140 million years to the Cretaceous period- the Age of the Dinosaurs.
- Israeli Holocaust survivor confirmed as world's oldest man at 112
- Formerly, the family's oldest document was from his wedding at age 25. But Guinness regulations demand documentation from the first 20 years of a person's life.
- 'Britain's Oldest DJ' Believed Dead After Remains Found In Woods
- Derek Serpell-Morris, known as DJ Derek and "Britain's oldest DJ," is believed to be dead after remains were found in a wooded area outside of Bristol.
Related searcheslist of neopets kyrii
dream symbol water well
vajrayana history of vajrayana
ethics in the bible utilitarianism