Oldsmobile Cutlass Turbo Jetfire
- 美国通用汽车是最早将涡轮增压技术量产应用的厂家，汽车界公认第一款装备搭载废气涡轮增压器的车型是1962年奥兹莫比尔（Oldsmobile） Cutlass Jetfire，即在普通版215 cube inches（即3.
- Jetfire put the glitz and get of Starfire in easy-to-park package
- Four-barrel carburetion, along with some tuning tweaks, enabled the Cutlass models to produce 185. The Jetfire, while using the same aluminum block, was a whole 'nother story, however. Olds engineers dropped a super charger on top of the intake and ...
- Barrett-Jackson rolls into Reno on Velocity
- First of all, the car's engine is called a Jetfire, which is awesome. On top of that, the turbocharged F-85 Cutlass is exceedingly rare.
- 50 Years Ago, the Turbocharger Was a Disruptive Technology
- The Jetfire coupe was based on Oldsmobile's F-85 compact, perhaps most familiar in its deluxe guise, the Cutlass. That a 1962 American car even had a turbocharged engine might come as a surprise. But the Olds wasn't alone.
- Wheels Classic Cars: 1897-2004 Oldsmobile
- It launched the Cutlass name, one of the industry's most enduring.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Turbo Jetfire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oldsmobile Cutlass Turbo Jetfire books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Oldsmobile Cutlass Turbo Jetfire Topics
Related searchestrad craft
salt water aspiration syndrome