- Theatre Rapscallions' electrifying, ferocious 'Oleanna'
- Andrea Dworkin once observed that heterosexual coupling was defacto rape, perhaps because consent between equals would be impossible in a patriarchy. In his first collection of essays, David Mamet (playwright of “Oleanna”) suggested there was an ...
- Umbrella Community Arts Center to present 'Oleanna'
- The Umbrella Community Arts Center will hold present “Oleanna” at 8 p.m. March 18-19 and at 3 p.
- 'Oleanna' opens March 4 at The Umbrella
- The Umbrella, 40 Stow St., opens the third performance of its season, “Oleanna,” directed by Rebecca Bradshaw, on March 4.
- Theater review: ACT's 'Oleanna' a winner all around
- Playwright David Mamet is known for his terse, tough-talking, foul-mouth, too-much-testosterone male characters, who are devious, duplicitous and deceptive — for starters. A psychoanalyst would have a major project with Mamet, who seems to be obsessed ...
- With South By Southwest's 'Before The Sun Explodes,' An Independent Spirit
- Fulfilling an “adolescent” urge to act, Eisenstadt first found work as an understudy in the Off Broadway David Mamet play “Oleanna.” At 23, she assumed the main role opposite William H. Macy.
Oleanna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oleanna books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesstudent strike
once upon a mattress musical numbers
professor ed gallagher
bertolt brecht theory of theatre
chain of cause and effect