- "We are trying to push reform agenda in this country" - Ukraine's healthcare
- Mr. Kvitashvili's response to these claims was: "Miss Bohomolets has the understanding of healthcare at the level of 'a moth'. It is unfortunate that she has her position.
- 'Nearly half a million Ukrainians die every year because they don't have
- Olha Bohomolets, physician and Member of Parliament, tells us that nearly half a million Ukrainians die from cardiovascular disease because they don't have access to treatment. ...
- Right Sector Receives Order to 'Shoot to Kill' Ukrainian Police - Media
- Their demands include a law allowing for a president's impeachment, early elections, and an end to the ongoing constitutional amendment process, according to Verkhovna Rada deputy Olha Bohomolets, who talked with the protesters.
- The Fight Against “Former People” of Yanukovych “Regime”
- Mishalov also happens to be a husband of Kateryna Amosova, the new head of the Bohomolets National University of Medicine in Kyiv. This lady also came to power on the wave of the Euromaidan revolution, proclaiming herself rector after the then-rector, ...
- Nine Maidan Stalwarts Kyiv Wants On Its Side
- A dermatologist who served as former President Viktor Yushchenko's personal physician while he recovered from the effects of dioxin poisoning, she comes from a long line of doctors, including her great-grandfather, Oleksandr Bohomolets, whose name ...
Oleksandr Bohomolets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oleksandr Bohomolets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Oleksandr Bohomolets Topics
hyphen rules and customs of usage
sons and lovers plot summary