A selection of articles related to olfactory communication.
Original articles from our library related to the Olfactory Communication. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Olfactory Communication.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Olfactory Communication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olfactory Communication books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- You don't want to miss when Joshua trees bloom
- Perhaps they have some kind of olfactory sense? But even if they did, prevailing winds from the west would push such communication in a single direction, not in all compass directions. So this is probably a negative as well.
- Bringing theatre alive for children with disabilities
- “Using a more sensory approach that engages with their awareness of touch and smell and taste, would give us a greater toolbox for stimulating [the audience],” explains Anna Newell, Replay artistic director.
- How busy bees and ants could help save our cities
- Next time you're stuck in a frustrating traffic jam, spare a thought for the humble ant. The behaviour of these tiny but tenacious creatures might hold the key to better traffic management systems.
- This is Viewpoints for Sunday, March 6, 2016
- Yes, it seems to have gotten nastier this cycle than in the past, but, I think our political olfactory system has a limited memory and only the freshest odoriferous falsity imprints.
Olfactory Communication Topics
Related searchesclaudius accession as emperor
igbo people pre-colonial life
ancient mayan children
geography of ireland headlands