A selection of articles related to oligocene mammals.
Original articles from our library related to the Oligocene Mammals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oligocene Mammals.
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Oligocene Mammals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oligocene Mammals books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tracing ancient viruses
- At right: ERV-Fc: A Family Tree of a Retrovirus Group: The genomes of nearly 30 mammals that exist today harbor traces of ERV-Fc, a group of viruses that existed between 15 and 30 million years ago. This evolutionary chart shows species found to harbor ...
- Has Human Influence Already Defined a New Epoch?
- Thus ended the Mesozoic Era, the Age of Reptiles, and began the Cenozoic Era, the Age of Mammals. We are the culminating and ... Then came in succession the Eocene, Oligocene, Miocene, and Pliocene epochs.
- New Genus, Species of Extinct Hippo-Like Mammal Identified from Unalaska Fossils
- Desmostylian mammals were large-bodied herbivores with enhanced adaptations for life in water and bulk aquatic feeding. They lived around the margins of the North Pacific Ocean from the Oligocene until the end of the Miocene, 32.5 to 10.
- 在化石紀錄中，目前所知道最古老的抹香鯨化石大約生活在2500萬年前的漸新世（Oligocene）。而這化石是在目前的阿薩拜疆（Azerbaijan）地區所發現的。 如果不是因為有這個 ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.