Oligocene Oligocene Fauna
A selection of articles related to oligocene oligocene fauna.
Original articles from our library related to the Oligocene Oligocene Fauna. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Oligocene Oligocene Fauna.
- Fauna and Faunus
- Paired Deities of grove and forest, and the life therein. Faunus was originally a mythical King of Latium, but in later times, these spirits were conflated with Hellenic Pan, and the Race of Satyrs....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Pagan Festivals
- There are eight major pagan festivals celebrated by Wiccans and other pagans. Yes, just like other religions, they have a set of religious festivals that they observe and celebrate.
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
Oligocene Oligocene Fauna is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oligocene Oligocene Fauna books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Late Oligocene or Earliest -Miocene Molluscan Fauna - USGS
- A late Oligocene or earliest Miocene molluscan fauna from Sitkinak Island, Alaska. (Geological Survey Professional Paper; 1233). Bibliography: p.
- paleontology of the oligocene of the - University of Washington
- Dr. Dickerson believes this fauna to be of. Oligocene age and to represent a lower phase of the Molopophorous lincolnensis.
- Oligocene mammals from Ethiopia and faunal exchange between
- The fauna is composed of large paenungulate herbivores and reveals not only which earlier taxa persisted into the late Oligocene epoch but also demon-.
- Oligocene Echinoids of North Carolina - Smithsonian Libraries
- Kier, Porter M. Oligocene Echinoids from North Carolina. ...
- An Early Oligocene Chemosynthetic Community from the Makah
- the early Oligocene part of the Makah Formation exposed at Shipwreck Point on the Olympic ... covered Oligocene cold-seep fauna from localized limestone.
Suggested News Resources
- Tracing ancient viruses
- The study also places the origins of ERV-Fc at least as far back as the beginning of the Oligocene epoch, a period of dramatic global change marked partly by climatic cooling that led to the Ice Ages.
- Has Human Influence Already Defined a New Epoch?
- Geologists divide the Cenozoic Era into seven epochs, each defined by its combination of distinctive environments and the kinds of plants and animals living in them. First in ... Then came in succession the Eocene, Oligocene, Miocene, and Pliocene epochs.
- Earliest Ancestor of Biggest Bird Ever ID'd
- The new bird D. murrayi lived during the late Oligocene to early Miocene. Its Dromornis genus belonged to the Dromornithidae family of huge birds also known as "Mihirungs.
- The strange flamingo-duck you have to see
- “In Australia, we discovered its bones in late Oligocene rocks, which makes this bird about 26-24 million years old.” Dr Worthy said the discovery came as a shock, but Australia was well known for harbouring species whose ...