- o·lig·o·mer ( -l g -m r). n. A polymer that consists of two, three, or four monomers.
- Skewed oligomers and origins of replication
- The skewed oligomer method is shown to work for all bacterial genomes Possible explanations for the phenomenon of skewed oligomers are discussed.
- Separate Epoxy Resin Oligomers with Agilent Preparative Gel
- Jul 12, 2011 Separate Epoxy Resin Oligomers with. Agilent Preparative Gel Permeation. Chromatography.
- Oligomer problems
- Problems with oligomer in dyeing polyester yarns and fabrics.
- Alzheimer's-associated Aβ oligomers show altered structure
- It now appears likely that soluble oligomers of amyloid-β1–42 peptide, rather than insoluble specific Aβ antibodies, indicating changes in oligomer structure.
- Alzheimer's disease: synapses gone cold
- Soluble oligomeric forms of amyloid beta (Abeta), the peptide that aggregates to form senile plaques in the brain of AD patients, have been shown to be toxic to neuronal synapses both in vitro and in vivo.
- First Targeted Treatment Success for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
- AVI-4658 is one of the first antisense oligomers – also known as morpholinos – to be evaluated in clinical trials, and is the result of more than a decade of research using animal models of DMD.
- Detection of antigen interactions ex vivo by proximity ligation assay
- Their putative organization as dimers and/or oligomers in living cells has been proposed to fine-tune cell-cell communication by regulating receptor function and pharmacology (1).
- Natural Alzheimer's Weapon Suggests Better Treatment
- “What we have found is HspB1 is a protective mechanism that tries to get rid of the toxic oligomers or aggregates of amyloid beta that occur in Alzheimer's,” says Anil G.
- Naturally secreted oligomers of amyloid beta protein potently inhibit
- Nature. 2002 Apr 4;416(6880):535-9. Naturally secreted oligomers of amyloid beta protein potently inhibit hippocampal long-term potentiation in vivo.
Oligomers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oligomers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesexperimental cancer treatment
princess tutu neko-senseimr cat
portuguese royal family
magic illusion teleportation