- They Prepared for Adoption, Inside and Out — Then One Animated Little Girl
- Busy young professionals in the Washington, D.C. area, Erik and Nikki Vonderhaar have radically altered their lives over the past three years—a process that led them to welcome a baby girl into their family through domestic infant adoption.
- What Happens When You Stop Taking Your Birth Control? 7 Things That Happen To
- If you go without a period for three-four months and are certain that you have not become pregnant, Dr. Dweck suggests seeing a doctor.
- Diagnosis and treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): An interview with
- Similarly, it is well known that girls, after they have their first period (termed menarche) can have periods within the first three years of relative oligo-ovulation and infrequent menses.
- Fertility Drugs Carry Promise - And Risk
- For example, approximately 25% of women unable to conceive have ovulation problems -- including the inability to mature and release an egg regularly (oligo-ovulation) or to ovulate at all (anovulation).
Oligoovulation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Oligoovulation books and related discussion.