Olinto De Pretto
- The mass media can point at Einstein and say "there is a man that defined all that we know about Olinto de Pretto's research was republished again in 1904.
- Origin and Escalation of the Mass-Energy Equation A E=A mc2 Ajay
- Olinto De Pretto. An Italian Industrialist Olinto De Pretto  suggested E =A mc2, in concrete way. Firstly this article was published on June 16, 1903.
- Einstein Usurpatore?
- Modification / Extension of Einstein's E=mc2 Conversation with Ajay
- An Italian Olinto de Pretto published E=mc2 in a recognized scientific journal, Lettere ed Atti, Feb. 1904, two years before Einstein.
- Einstein's E = mc
- It is also claimed that Olinto De Pretto, an industrialist from Vicenza, published the equation E = mc2 in a scientific magazine Atte in 1903.
- Albert Einstein, acuzat ca a furat formula care la facut celebru! Care este
- The Guardian scria, in anul 1999, ca ecuatia E=mc² ar fi fost de fapt ideea unui italian pe nume Olinto De Pretto, cu doi ani inainte ca Einstein sa o foloseasca in dezvoltarea teoriei relativitatii.
- Olinto De Pretto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Olinto De Pretto (1857–1921) was an Italian industrialist, physicist and geologist from Schio, Vicenza.
- Olinto de Pretto
- Olinto De Pretto was born in Schio in the province of Vicenza in northern Italy on April 26, 1857.
Olinto De Pretto is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olinto De Pretto books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Olinto De Pretto Topics
Related searchestour de france deaths
dweller on the threshold
pascal programming language
one piece minor characters momoo
self-nature in buddhism