A selection of articles related to olive.
Original articles from our library related to the Olive. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Olive.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 24:2 Command the children of Israel, that they bring unto thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamps to burn continually. 24:3 Without the veil of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged; 8:2 The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it: 6:2 That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Olive is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olive books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Cuba offers olive branch ahead of Obama visit but slams embargo
- HAVANA Cuba made a rare gesture of reciprocity to the United States on Thursday, three days before a historic visit by U.S. President Barack Obama, but the olive branch was wrapped in spiky rhetoric against decades-old economic sanctions.
- Italy's olive growers fear cut in penalties for fraud
- Enlarge Image Request to buy this photo NADIA SHIRA COHEN | New York Times Olive oil bottles await labeling at Colli Etruschi cooperative in Blera, Italy.
- West Hollywood's Fig & Olive Nearly Had Its Health Permit Revoked Last Year
- It seems as though Fig & Olive is still struggling to come back from last year's severe allegations of salmonella outbreaks at several of their high-end restaurant locations nationwide, including their outlet in West Hollywood.
- Project Aims to Bring Social Change through Olive Oil in Brazil
- While Brazil isn't widely known as an olive oil producer, a new initiative might just change that — not through the scale of its olive oil production, however, but as a result of an innovative cause-driven effort called Social Trees.
- In Liguria, Olive Oil from a Golf Course
- Franco Boeri Roi's decision to make extra virgin olive oil from the trees growing at the Golf Club degli Ulivi in Sanremo arose from the desire to safeguard the almost 1,700 olive trees, 1,400 of which are now producing olive oil.
basque mythology mari and her court
reginald aldworth daly