Olmec The Were Jaguar Motif
A selection of articles related to olmec the were jaguar motif.
Original articles from our library related to the Olmec The Were Jaguar Motif. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Olmec The Were Jaguar Motif.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Olmec The Were Jaguar Motif is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olmec The Were Jaguar Motif books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- MOSTHistory Series, Part 12: El Tigre
- Jaguar cults arose in ancient Peru. Jaguar deities guarded the entrance to the Olmecs' underworld, and “were-jaguars” — humans with jaguar-like features — were prominent in Olmec art. For the Maya, the jaguar was a powerful companion in the spirit world.
- Ancient Mesoamerican sculpture uncovered in southern Mexico
- This photo and drawing illustrate a recently discovered 3,000-year-old Olmec-style stone monument from Ojo de Agua, the site of an early planned settlement in what is now the southern Mexican state of Chiapas.
- Maya Mushroom Cults: Breaking the Mushroom Code
- The Maya figurine (300-900 C.E.) wears a headdress encoded with the Amanita muscaria mushroom.
- City of the Monkey God discovered in Honduras, National Geographic reports
- Fisher said that the most remarkable artifact emerging from the ground is the head of what he believes could be “a were-jaguar” (both an Olmec motif and a supernatural entity), perhaps depicting a shaman (spiritual healer).
- “Olmec: Colossal Masterworks of Ancient Mexico” exhibit at the de Young Museum
- The Olmec culture was a Pre-Columbian civilization in the south-central tropical lowlands of Mexico. The Olmec lived from about 1500 BCE to 400 BCE and were precursors to several other, more famous Mesoamerican cultures including the Aztecs and the ...
Olmec The Were Jaguar Motif Topics
Related searcheslilith the burney relief
paths of wisdom
list of cars a-e
bird bath maintenance
isa upanishad dictionary
konstantin stanislavski legacy