- Chinua Achebe, the Art of Fiction, and a Bottle of Guinness
- Most unlike him, he switched into Yoruba language, asking Olorun Olodumare to come and save him from his nightmare. 'Listen, our problems are not different from those of the rest of the world. Take aspirin for your headache.
- Ooni Ogunwusi, cocoa price and agric sector
- Within just a few months on the throne, emerging details about the youthful monarch indicate that Olodumare did not make a mistake in approving of his ascendance to the exalted throne of Oduduwa. For one, he has demonstrated uncommon wisdom and ...
- Lecture discusses the growth of Yoruba faith with African Americans
- He pointed to the creator and one God of the Yoruba has the name Olodumare. The Akan and other indigenous African religions all have that one God. Asante pointed out that while there is one God who created the earth and humans, generally he is a lofty ...
- Nigeria: Cuba Envoy Supports Ooni's Cultural Tourism
- He further delved into mystic and esoteric belief that Olodumare, the creator of the universe, controls the world from Ile-Ife, as evidenced by the mysterious Igi Nla, White Forest, Ark of Noah and Tower of Babel, all domiciled in Ile-Ife.
- Soyinka, Nietzsche and Odia Ofeimun's quest for Ogun (2)
- Indeed, he translated Fagunwa's novel, 'Ogboju Ode Ninu Igbo Olodumare' into English (A Forest of A Thosand Daemons) – a feat impossible without deep immersion in and familiarity with Yoruba cosmological universe and idioms. Even then, as Soyinka ...
Olodumare is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olodumare books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnitric acid history
list of bays of the british isles
haroun tazieff famous volcanologist
african religions rituals
walt disney concert hall construction
distance education iran
stairway to heaven cover versions