Olowe Of Ise
- Dallas Museum of Art Debuts New Arts of Africa Gallery
- Images (left to right): Mirror case, attributed to Olowe of Ise (Nigerian, c. 1875–1938), Nigeria, Efon Alaiye, Yoruba peoples, before 1938, wood and mirror, Dallas Museum of Art, gift of Barbara and Joseph Goldenberg, 2010.
- Nigeria: Restoring Osun Groves
- Nestled in a beautiful forest on the edge of the city of Osogbo are the Osun Groves. The Osun Osogbo Grove boasts of an amazing 75-hectares art park brimming with hundreds of monumental sculptures. Recognising the significance of this art, and the ...
- DMA's Arts of Africa Gallery will feature 200 more objects
- The reconfigured gallery will enable the Museum to display a larger number of works from the collection, including well-known works such as Olowe of Ise's Kneeling Female Figure with Bowl, alongside recent acquisitions and works that have previously ...
- More Than Form, Heft, and Material: History and Culture in the Architecture of
- Adjaye's interest in patterning and texture is evidenced in many of his projects, including the design for the NMAAHC, whose façade is modeled after the sculpture of the Yoruba sculptor Olowe of Ise.
- Olowe of Ise Veranda Post found at California Auctioneers
- A copper and zinc lost was process head, 2 early 17th figural canoes and the Olowe of Ise house post found in the collection of the late Carousel expert and Magician, John Daniel.
Olowe Of Ise is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olowe Of Ise books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Olowe Of Ise Topics
Related searchesliving church of god doctrines
captain juan pajota
sobe list of products
socrates in love movie version
californium notable characteristics