A selection of articles related to olympians.
Original articles from our library related to the Olympians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Olympians.
- An Overview of Greek Gods and Goddesses
- The Twelve Olympians were the main gods and goddesses in Greek mythology. They resided in Mount Olympus and actually totals to fourteen Olympians but never more than twelve in a time.
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- A precursor race of Divine entities, essentially composing a pantheon itself. The eldest are said to have emerged from Primal matter (Gaea and Uranus), they were all eventually supplanted by their children, the Olympians, although some retained their...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Olympians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olympians books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PERCY JACKSON THE OLYMPIANS
- KeepsaKe cards. INsIdE! PERCY JACKSON.
- Mathematical Olympians:
- Mathematical Olympians: Who are they, where are they from, and how did they get where they are? Steve Benson. Karen Marrongelle.
- USC Olympians
- Pedro Rodrigues - 400IH, 4X400. Udeme Ekpenyong - 4X400. Sau Ying Chan - 100H.
- If You Like Percy Jackson.pub
- and the Olympians and the Olympians ...try these in a confrontation with mortal heroes fighting for the Olympian gods. The Sea of Trolls.
Suggested News Resources
- JJJ Book Club: Tiffany Espensen is an 'Olympian'
- My favorite book would have to be “Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief.” I read it because when I went and saw the movie I loved it! I then started becoming interested in Greek Mythology!
- Helping Bermuda's Olympians
- Music quiz presenter Ric Chapman has come up with a unique way of helping out Bermuda's cash-strapped Olympians.
- Special Olympians tee off with pros, celebrities
- Each Special Olympian is paired up with a teammate who is either a professional or a media celebrity. Those golfers participated in the pro-am held earlier Monday. The event consisted of nine holes set up on the chipping and putting greens at Oakridge.
- USC salutes Olympians in run-up to 2012 London Games
- In the run-up to the 2012 London Games, USC will have displays and banners in Heritage Hall and introduce Olympians at sports events. Video vignettes to be displayed at stadiums and other events and programs also are planned.
- Beamon takes over Art of the Olympians
- Olympic long jump gold medalist Bob Beamon has been named chief executive officer for Art of the Olympians Museum and Gallery at the Al Oerter Center for Excellence in Fort Myers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Twelve Olympians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Twelve Olympians, also known as the Dodekatheon in Greek mythology, were the principal gods of the Greek pantheon, residing atop Mount Olympus.
- Greek mythology offers information on the gods and myths of ancient Greece, with superb student myth homework help.
- Greek Mythology Gods Olympians
- The Olympians are a group of 12 gods who ruled after the overthow of the Titans. All the Olympians are related in some way.
- The Olympians
- For more information, click on the individual deities in this group portrait of THE OLYMPIANS.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.