A selection of articles related to olympics.
Original articles from our library related to the Olympics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Olympics.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
Olympics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Olympics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rio 2016: Neighborhood demolished to clear path for the Olympics
- The western Rio neighborhood where he had lived for the past 25 years was being demolished to create an access path to the city's main Olympic venues. Twenty-five years of memories were gone in a matter of minutes as the two-story house he shared with ...
- LA 2024 mulls temporary Olympic facilities — a raised Coliseum track, maybe?
- With an array of stadiums and arenas already in place across Los Angeles, officials bidding for the 2024 Summer Olympics have turned their focus to temporary facilities that might be needed.
- Mohawks support Special Olympics
- An event that started out small, now filled up an entire gymnasium. This was the 26th annual Special Olympics event at Mason City High School. These Mohawks showed what it really meant to have school spirit.
- Michael Phelps talks about Rio Olympics
- One of the great elements of the Olympics is the stories of overcoming adversity to be the best in the world. More than 100 Olympic athletes shared some of those stories this week at the 2016 Olympic Media Summit in Beverly Hills. One of them is Matt ...
Related searchesjohan santana biography
gujarati language history
flatulence mechanism of action
nevada major events
said ibn zayd