Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya
- Diwali 2015 Ekadashi special: Know the shlokas and mantras to chant & seek
- Goddess Ekadashi wanted people to observe fast on the day of Ekadashi and Lord Vishnu granted her the boon. And the devotees who keep fast would get Moksha (salvation). Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya is the most powerful mantras Vishnu mantra ...
- Kolkata catches up with wellness tourism
- KOLKATA: In a dim-lit room, heavy with the smell of herbs and oil, a man was chanting 'Om Namo Bhagavate Maha Sudarshan Vasudevaya Dhanvantaraye' — a prayer for lord Dhanvantary, the God of Ayurveda. The preparations for a 'panchakarma' and ...
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- श्री धन्वंतरि स्वरुप. श्री श्री श्री औषध चक्र नारायणाय स्वाहा. OM Namo Bhagavate Maha Sudarshanaya Vasudevaya Dhanvantaraye.
- Diwali 2015 Dwadashi special: Know the Puja Muhurat, Puja Vidhi & auspicious
- Dwadashi also known as Dvadasi or Dwadasi is the twelfth lunar day which falls on the fortnight of every lunar month in the Hindu calendar. On this day devotees worship the sacred Tulsi tree and Lord Vishnu.
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Topics
Related searchescarcinogenesis etiology
battle of gallipoli evacuation
duster clothing contemporary dusters